A more private, professional, and personalized alternative to a retirement facility… Not to mention more cost effective.
PHC specializes in around-the-clock care- it is at the heart of our company. This comprehensive service allows clients to safely retain as much independence as possible for as long as possible with a caregiver by their side, 24/7 assisting with the following:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Assistance with mobility & transportation
- Preparing well-balanced meals in accordance with nutritional, religious and dietary guidelines
- Kosher and other personalized care plans
- Post-Hospitalization Care
- Light Housekeeping, including linen changing, vacuuming, etc.
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, grooming, and personal care
- Gardening & Pet Care
- Social engagements, outings, and exercise based on individual needs
- Scheduling appointments
- Weekly feedback to family
Our focus, passion, and goal at PHC is to create and nurture a caregiver-client relationship that exceeds your expectations. The bond that exists between a caregiver and their client is something unique and beautiful. For the fortunate few who we select for this task, forging this companionship is of utmost importance
We believe in consistency. When we match a caregiver with a client, the same caregiver remains with that client for the entire year.
What this means to you? Many agencies will provide similar services with one crucial difference. The caregivers who enter your life and your home are constantly changing. Our company is founded on the principle of providing consistency and we believe that true companionship stems from a deep bond. This bond can only be achieved by having the same, special, person share everyday life with your loved one, someone for whom the caregiver genuinely cares. The home environment that results from this arrangement is a stable one as one person (the caregiver) learns everything about the other (the client). This is our One Client – One Caregiver Concept.