Much like our live-in care service, hourly-care is tailored to the needs of each client. By assisting with activities of everyday life, our caregivers help your loved ones remain at home while receiving necessary support. We set up a schedule to work with the needs of you and your loved ones while assisting in the following areas:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Preparing well-balanced meals, in accordance with nutritional, religious and dietary guidelines
- Kosher and other special services
- Assistance with walking, getting in and out of bed or wheelchair
- Light housekeeping, including linen changing, vacuuming, etc.
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, grooming, and personal care
- Pet care
- Social engagement, outings, and exercise based on individual needs
- Transportation to various appointments
- Weekly feedback to family
In home care promotes freedom, improves lifestyle, and is a much more comprehensive approach to caring for aging adults. Much like our around-the-clock care, hourly care allows individuals to remain in their homes while maintaining their independence and enjoying a better quality of life. Whether a client requires transportation to a medical facility, help transitioning after surgery, or monitoring and companionship for a certain amount of time, our flexible hourly care service can be easily tailored to meet every need.