Live-in care can be a more private, professional, and personalized alternative to a facility.
PHC is known for and specializes in live-in care. With this comprehensive service, clients remain as independent as possible for as long as possible with a caregiver by their side at all times. Live-in caregivers provide around-the-clock supervision, develop a deep understanding of care needs, and are able to create a real relationship with the clients they assist. Live-in care is one-on-one care at its best. Live-in caregivers can assist their clients with following:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Assistance with mobility & transportation
- Preparing well-balanced meals in accordance with nutritional, religious and dietary guidelines
- Kosher and other personalized care plans
- Post-Hospitalization Care
- Light Housekeeping, including linen changing, vacuuming, etc.
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, grooming, and personal care
- Gardening & Pet Care
- Social engagements, outings, and exercise based on individual needs
- Scheduling appointments
- Weekly feedback to family
Our focus, passion, and goal at PHC is to create and nurture a caregiver-client relationship that exceeds expectations. PHC was founded on the principle of delivering caregiver consistency and the idea that this consistency results in better care. Live-in caregivers understand the unique needs of the clients they care for as well as the importance of consistency. This is our One Client – One Caregiver Concept.