THE PHC DIFFERENCE
Personalized, professional, and private. Let us tailor our services to your needs and exceed every expectation.
WHAT SETS US APART?
From our attention to every detail to our dedication to each client, we are focused on providing a service we would entrust our own family members to-without thinking twice. Our process begins by selecting caregivers who really are crème-de-la-crème. Nearly all live-in caregivers are college educated, meaning they hold a bachelors degree or the equivalent thereof. All are highly experienced and some are even former medical professionals. Their goal is to create a real and lasting bond, while providing care above and beyond what is expected. During their tenure, these caregivers are enrolled in educational courses chosen specifically to reflect the needs of their clients.
So is it possible to find such individuals, people who bring assisted living home, and combine that with a far greater degree of individualized attention, professionalism, and care? And can this service really be the most cost-effective, secure, and comprehensive route for your family? The simple answer to both of these important questions is, “yes.”
We would love to discuss our process and provide more in-depth answers to the questions raised here and to many others you may have. For that reason, a representative is available for your convenience 24/7.
- Improve quality of life and maintain independence while remaining comfortably at home
- Cost-effective alternative to other long-term care arrangements with added security and individualized attention
- Nutrition and wellness services caringly tailored to the needs of each client
- Truly different caregivers-all are experienced, knowledgeable, courteous, reliable, passionate people and nearly all are professionally degreed
- We provide consistency – “One Client – One Caregiver Concept”
- We are available 24/7 including weekends and holidays